Protective clothing for protection against heat and flame.
EN ISO 11612 covers protection against limited heat and fire, radiation, and molten cast.
EN ISO 11612 - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING - CLOTHING TO PROTECT AGAINST HEAT AND FLAME
(EN ISO 11612 supersedes EN 531:1995.)
Markings as followed:
• A1: Limited flame spread – surface ignition
• A2: Limited flame spread – edge ignition
• B: Against convective heat (5 levels)
• C: Against radiant heat (4 levels)
• D: Against molten aluminum (3 levels)
• E: Against molten cast iron (3 levels)
• F: Against contact heat (3 levels)